JobProgress may collect data from your electronic messages (email), however, we will NOT share that data with our advertising partners for marketing purposes. We will:
- Limit your use of data to providing or improving user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application’s user interface. All other uses of the data are prohibited;
- Only transfer the data to others if necessary to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent in the requesting application’s user interface. You may also transfer data as necessary to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets with notice to users. All other transfers or sales of the user data are prohibited;
- Prohibit the use or transfer the data for serving ads, including retargeting, personalized, or interest-based advertising; and
- Will not allow humans to read the data, unless
- You first obtained the user’s affirmative agreement for specific messages;
- It is necessary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse);
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law; or
- Your use is limited to internal operations and the data (including derivations) have been aggregated and anonymized.
These prohibitions apply to the raw data obtained and data aggregated, anonymized, or derived from them.
JobProgress also ensure that our employees, agents, contractors, and successors comply with this Google API Services: User Data Policy. JobProgress’ use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements
Collection of Personal Information
When you use our services, products or websites, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number. We can access location services on your mobile device to collect and use location data, including the real-time geolocation to enable services you requested. We will collect geolocation data only after your consent, and we will notify you whether the location services will be always running or only when the App is in use. By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make reasonable efforts to return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
Use Of Performance Data
JOBPROGRESS, LLC. will use performance data, including performance statistics, bug fixes and other similar data (“Performance Data”) uploaded to our Websites or acquired through our Products. JOBPRROGRESS may use such Performance Data in any way, including, but not limited to, using, editing, altering, reproducing, publishing and/or distributing the Performance Data for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, provided that such Performance Data is stripped of all personally identifiable information.
Use Of Personal Information
- Use reasonable efforts to protect your data collection, sharing and usage practices as a result of your use of both JobProgress, 3 rd party integrations and/or Google products,
- JobProgress will obtain consent to collect, share and use any such data, and
- We will use reasonable efforts to provide end users with “clear and comprehensible” information about any cookie accessing and storing, and
- We will obtain consent to access and store these cookies.
We use personal information to allow us to process your service requests, provide access to privileged areas of the Websites, send out newsletters, personalize your visit to our Websites, personalize your use of our Products, and enable us to improve the products and services we offer.
We may occasionally carry out market research and send you details of services and offers that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email email@example.com or, alternatively, when we send you an e-mail, it will contain a provision for you to opt out of receiving any further information from us.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
We may provide information about you to our employees and agents in order to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by JOBPROGRESS.
Third-party advertisers may also create and access cookies, which will be subject to their privacy policies – we accept no responsibility or liability for the use of such third parties’ cookies. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your PC or handheld device, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is normally found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Please note that permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Websites as well as other websites and interactive services.
All security on our Websites is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track Signals
California and Delaware law requires us to notify you how we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Because there currently isn’t an industry or legal standard for recognizing or honoring DNT signals, we do not respond to them at this time. We await the result of work by the privacy community and industry to determine when such a response is appropriate and what it should take.